MISP Summit 02
On Monday 17 October 2016 from 14:00 to 18:00 (the day before hack.lu), the second MISP(Malware Information Sharing Platform & Threat Sharing ) summit will take place.
MISP is an advanced platform for sharing, storing and correlating Indicators of Compromises from attacks and cyber security threats. Discover how MISP is used today in multiple organisations. Not only to store, share, collaborate on malware, but also to use the IOCs to detect and prevent attacks.
The objective of the summit is openly discuss about the current usage of MISP, the future developments and the integration with the overall security ecosystems.
The MISP Summit will take place from 14:00 to 18:00, Monday 17 October 2016.
- 14:00 - 14:10 Introduction
- 14:10 - 14:45 MISP new features and development evolution by Andras Iklody, CIRCL.
- 14:45 - 15:00 use-case MISP as a final distribution point by David Bizeul, Sekoia/inThreat.
- 15:00 - 15:30 MISP and the information sharing standards by Alexandre Dulaunoy, CIRCL.
- 15:45 - 16:00 Break
- 16:00 - 16:20 GDPR and information sharing by Matthieu Farcot, Securitymadein.lu.
- 16:20 - 16:40 Cyber MISP - how you could integrate MISP in your Cyber team by Alexander Jäger, FIRST.org.
- 16:40 - 17:00 A collaborative approach to taxonomies with PyTaxonomies by Raphael Vinot, CIRCL.
- 17:00 - 18:00 Q&A sessions with a specific session about new features and roadmap in MISP.
The MISP summit will take place at Parc Hotel, Luxembourg.
Everyone interested (developers, contributors, users and future users) in the MISP platform is welcome. If you want to present something related to MISP, feel free to get in touch with info(AT)misp-project(DOT)org.
The access to the MISP Summit is free. You just need to register online (it’s only the access to the MISP summit).